slipstream latest windows update?

is it possible to slipstream/interegate the lastest windows update + Genuine Advantage Tool into an XP iso?

I have searched and read here, but have not found a verified/tested valid method yet...

Have tried copying the dll, exe etc files from system32 dir and from installer 3 v2 rar and using svcpack.ini ...but no go.,,,

Has someone found a way to make it work 100%...if so, how is it done? ;)

nlite ;)

Ehhh ok..how?

Adding "WindowsUpdateAgent20-x86.exe" and "LegitCheckControl.cab" to hotfix integration?

Hmm no..cab files cannot be used...enoighten me please?

WindowsUpdateAgent20-x86.exe /wuforce /quiet /norestart" /f

LegitCheckControl.msi /q" /f

XPCREATE will do that...:) Personally I would rather integrate the WGA tool manually.

Tried XPCREATE, but don't like the fact that it makes the iso so much bigger...what's with the all the huge exe files in SVCPACK...not too elegant....

Edited by -.-PhanTom-.-

I just use it to integrate what can't normally be put in and then I integrate the hotfixes manually. I don't see a lot of EXEs in SVCPACK so you're doing something weird. o.O'

I shouldn't need a program for updating XP anyway. 2K was a ****ing b***h to update to October 2005 release, and XPCREATE did exactly what I needed it to. Only use these programs as a last resort...That's why they're here. :(