Incorrect switches?

maybeme

Hello,

I use the following command to install XPize Unattended:

%SystemDrive%\Install\XPize\XPizev4_MCE_Lite.exe /S /norestore /notask /nocmd"

I read on the mainpage that /notask means that TaskSwitchXP won't be installed. It isn't installed, that's true, but the taskbar isn't XPized. Is it because of that switch?

grtz

Hello,

I use the following command to install XPize Unattended:

%SystemDrive%\Install\XPize\XPizev4_MCE_Lite.exe /S /norestore /notask /nocmd"

I read on the mainpage that /notask means that TaskSwitchXP won't be installed. It isn't installed, that's true, but the taskbar isn't XPized. Is it because of that switch?

grtz

You mean the Royale theme isnt installed? It is also included in lite version, but it is strange that it does not install. I will check the switches, but I think there are right. Maybe the reason is the method I'm using to install the theme. This will change in next revision. Try a normal install and tell me if the theme is installed or not.

OK, I found out that the theme was installed, but the original theme was chosen. I uninstalled XPize, and will reboot in a couple of seconds and then install XPize again.

grtz

EDIT: I just installed XPize non-silent and the theme is applied. Maybe it is something with my scripts, I don't know... Anybody had the same problem?

Edited by maybeme