How would I tell it to...

Reboot the system when it's done installing everything... I have it install the XPize pack, but once it's install it wont look proper until it does a restart, and I'd rather it restart itself automatically...

And on top of that, how would I tell it to delete a couple of directories once it's rebooted? Reason it has to be after the reboot is because the directory WPI runs out of is on the drive, and I figure it wont delete the directory it's in because it's in use, so after the reboot, while it's booting, I could have Windows delete it's directory...

I know about RunOnceEx, I use WPI because it allows me to do some things I can't with ROE, even though it creates a script for ROE to use in the first place, and I know I can write a batch file, I just don't know how to have it called up on the next boot, and only have it called up that one boot.

Open WPI.cmd with notepad

edit the last few lines from

REM Rebooting the sytem to finalize the installation process.
REM shutdown.exe -r -f -t 30 -c "To finish installations WPI will now reboot in 30 sec..."

exit

:end

to

REM Enter some cleanup code here or call another cleanup file

REM Rebooting the sytem to finalize the installation process.
shutdown.exe -r -f -t 30 -c "To finish installations WPI will now reboot in 30 sec..."

exit

:end

Basicly the word "REM" stops theat line from being executed as it goes line by line.

to remove a directory

RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\SOME DIRECTORY HERE

to remove a file its

DEL "%systemroot%\*.bmp"

for example