Spybot 14. install and configure

arden

Hi all,

I've just come across this new program AutiIt and like it very much. Although I'm still only able to do the very basic stuff and have a very basic understanding of how it works.

For the past few days I've been trying to update a script for Spybot to run it’s startup configuration after installing the program, but I'm having lots of problems, and was wondering if anyone could help me resolve the issue, here my script

SpyBotsd14.au3

Line 173 is where the configuration begins

I have commented out lines like

;ControlClick("Spybot-S&D Wizard", "" , "TToolBar1")

cause they don’t seem to be the buttons that require clicking to move on.

I have

WinActivate("Spybot-S&D Wizard")

because the focus seems to jump from window to window when updating the program.

and at line 209 these are 2 windows that the Microsoft AntiSpyware program pops up asking about the teatimer and spybot registry updaes.

The thing is, I get as far as searching for updates and then things start to go wrong. Any help would be great!!

Also, How might I click a button if I only have the buttons 'Control ID'

and when using WinWaitActive() how might I use the 'Control ID' with that incase the window doesn’t have a Title. I'd prefer to work with Control Id's instead of Title’s or even both to make sure I have the right windows.

Thanks!!!

Regards,

arden

• 3 months later...

Finally, for my problem (autoimmunize) I use command line

start /w "Immunize system" "C:\...\SpybotSD.exe" /taskbarhide /autoimmunize /autoclose

btw, I don't know where Spybot stores the setting of display or not the Legal Stuff (we just can change the setting inside the program itself), export/import reg doesn't work and copy/replace all spybot folder doesn't work too... I havn't found any .ini file in windows and windows\system32 ... I'm interested of the storing way !!!

Not sure about the setting of display, but autoimmunize is in "Default configuration.ini" in %ProgramFiles%\Spybot - Search & Destroy. The "Advanced mode" settings show up in this ini file and allows you to auto-update, auto-immunize, and auto-scan on program start.

[Automation\ProgramStart]
AutoCheck=1
AutoFix=1
RerunAfterFix=0
AutoImmunize=1
DontAsk=1
WaitStart=0
WaitPrograms=0
WaitMore=0

for the window size settings mine is 1280x1024

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PepiMK Software\SpybotSnD\Window]
"Left"=dword:fffffffc
"Top"=dword:fffffffc
"Width"=dword:00000508
"Height"=dword:000003ea
"WindowState"=dword:00000002

and for the legal stuff

[Main]
Legals=1

inside the Configuration.ini in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy