Hey does anyone get this to

XPerties

If you look at the bottom of the screen at the taskbar youll see what Im talking about. The line running through the entire task bar. sometimes when i close a window parts of it will still remain on desktop or I get wierd crap like this. Im hopeing this has to do with XP and the drivers. Ive tried different ones but always get the same thing. My card is only 8 months old. Its a elsa geforce ultra 64.

-Xperties

s*** forgot the image.... [/quote:d2e743ab9f]

maybe you can click "lock the taskbar" to unlock, then click again to lock again. or maybe you can try it a few times

changing between Windows Classic and the Windows XP Visual Style. I guess it is windows's bug.

Guest LouCypher

Do you run Kazaa/Morpheus/Grokster?

It uses the overlay on your video card and often leaves artifacts like that (for me anyway) while it's running.

While Kazaa is running I can't use my TV Tuner because it's hogging the overlay. I always get a little"dot" in the upper left hand corner of the screen that changes the cursor to the hand if I move the mouse over it, and I can drag it. Kazaa also seems to mess up the colors in my theme around the menubar options.

The little square goes away when I close Kazaa, and the overlay comes back. I think it's to do w/ the Cydoor advertising crap that comes with Kazaa/Morpheus/Grokster.

Hey I found out why I was getting the messy lines and crap. I had transparent control on my messenger and taskbar.....once I turn that off no promblems. I was using messenger plus and Heliobar 1.0. All better.

-XPerties

[b:dc273774ea]drewdatrip -[/b:dc273774ea] I named the programs I was using to get transparent control on the taskbar and messenger.

[b:dc273774ea]piaqt -[/b:dc273774ea] Please reframe from making post that have no meaning to the topic discussed. Its very annoying to get a e-mail that says someone has responded and then to read nonsence like your post. Thank you.

-XPerties

If it works, that will prove your heliobar has something defect, if it doesn't either, that will prove your display card drver still need to improve or your display card causes it. I can use tweakxp 1.18 tu make my taskbar semi-transperant or transperant. I use G400.