Piolet+trillian Pro=bad!

Drewdatrip

Due to the fact that Blubster just went and died, i tryed Piolet due to the fact thats its based on the same code and user base. After installing piolet everytime i started Trillian Pro, it would have a problem with the aim.dll and have to shut down....i figured there may be some corruption and reinstalled...No dice. Then i tracked down the problem to being cased by piolet, uninstalled Piolet...no dice!

I removed all parts of both the apps from my registry and my hard drive, but up to this point, i still cant get trillian to work! I even found a newer version of trillian pro and downloaded it to make sure the files werent bad!

My roommate is experienc the same problems, and from this stand point i see no fix. I have tryed to contact Piolet networks, but there is no contact information on their site nor a forum of any sort!

Im wondering if anyonme is having the same problem or might know of a fix.......i want my Trillian back!

:)

=Drew

Yea i got the patch and all seems to be well....although im not sure what kind of role piolet played in causeing the problem...might of been a due to trillian problems in itself, but im not fully positive.....

but im not really impressed by piolet in the end so i probly wont reload it....**** shame that Blubster is dead..worked so **** well for me, piolet is sappsed to be very similar...but it really messes the whole thing up by adding adware popups and a banner add, not to mention i get this weird "switch" and "rest" error with it, that must be Crtl+Alt+Deled out of...

POS IMHO

:)

=Drew