ADVISE software to browse/modify/create themes

TNX for the advise.

What i'm looking for is (i don't know) if it existing), a GUI software to build a theme including wpi.htm.

Let take glossy theme (wpi 4.2b) in example, i want to be able to manipulate image like make title.gif transparent, manipulate text (size, font and color) and above all move objects (text, image) up/down/left/right... without typing any code.

BTW, right now, i'm looking for...

what/where to move little bit up the buttons [begin Instal]l, [select Default], [select All], [select None]

What/where to move little bit down the Scrollbars

What/where to change Timer Progress Bar color to red (actually blue). I could change the Timer text and digits color but not for the progress bar.

Regards

coucou

Hi there...we probably all want the program you're looking for, I use Dreamweaver, it had a friendly to use interface, but it helps when you know html a bit, and I use Photoshop for the images, one program to edit the entire site+pictures and to place the buttons wherever you want them won't be easy to find...but to help you out a bit...

1) The place of the buttons, you open wpi.htm (in notepad for example) and look for the following:

<tr height="80%">
<td width="16%" valign="top" nowrap>

<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

<!-- The continue button. -->

There you can remove some <br> marks to remove the spaces between the top and the buttons, you can play with these till you get the result you want...

2) Maybe someone else can dig this up, I can't find it for the moment...

3) For the timer color, when you go to wpi.css, you'll find the following:

.timer {
 background-color: #FFFFFF;
 border: 1px solid #000000;
 padding: 1px;
}

There you see background-color, you change this to the color you like (here it's #FFFFFF = white). You can use the tutorial color chart to choose a matching color for your theme.

Hope this helps...if it doesn't, let me know :)...

Hi,

TNX scuzzy47, only the 3) Timer Progress Bar color works. :thumbup

Regarding

1) Function buttons [begin Instal]l, [select Default], [select All], [select None] position, there is NO <br> at all in wpi.html 4.2b rev as you can see here bellow

<tr height="80%">
<td width="10%" valign="top" nowrap>
 <p> </p>
 <p> </p>
 <p> </p>
 <p>

<!-- The continue button. -->

2) Scrollbars position still wait a kind person advise

Regards

coucou