how can he see. That it's second CD

Ok.!

How can he be so smart that when I clik what windows app I wanna install.

It will start installing. But that he see what DISC is needed. Something like this.!!!

I check few app from DISC_ONE and few from DISC_TWO

and that when finished with checked apps from DISC_ONE (now I point to sam CD eject utillty) and now installing from DISC_TWO.!

Your app is good if everything what I have is on one CD. but how if I have more.!!!

I am n00by for this utillty.!

..............Your app is good if everything what I have is on one CD. but how if I have more.!!!...................

if you need more CD's for your apps , and dont want use a DVD ,

or maybe even one DVD is too small as capacity ,

i suggest you

make all CD's/DVD's as separate WPI _CD(DVD) , like me , with different config.js files .

this is the simply way for me to solve this.

...insert CD no.2 ... insert cd no.9 ..LOL CD no.1 is broken !

is so waste of time , when you can have a custom config.js for every CD/DVD , and just playing them with autorun .

Yes I have CD switching utillty. And in RunOnceEx everthing works like a charm.!

Everything from first CD then eject then goinc second and so on.!

But I was just wanna see. How smart is this app.!

Well I will haweto program something my self.!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking, I would write me a little proggie, that would run after the programs of the first cd have been installed and it would say "Insert CD nr2" than you do that, click ok, it would install all the CD2 programs...and than show the same program but for CD3...and so on

It's simple, but pretty effective, I'm just not sure, WPI will still work, when I unmount the CD the program's on, or could I just put the exact same WPI folder on every of my cd's, so it will always find it's source?

What are your opinions about this?

On this board we have proggie for switching CD.!

That need to be reconfigured in WPI Config Options.!

Something like.

Config -> Add and beside all Options that are now. We have one more and that is if we have more CDs. To tell him on What CD is.!

And I think that than WPI shulde working somwhere on systemdrive like in temp folder.!