mp3 --> wma

ripken204

has any1 used a good mp3 to wma converter, i have alot i need to convert b/c M$ and XBOX are gay and their crap never works

so i wanted some recomendations, google has a bunch of them but i was just wondering if u guys has some good ones

its b/c i got the xbox music mixer which is supose to allow u to put mp3's on to ur xbox but its a lie, all it does is convert the mp3's to wma with WMP9 or WMP10

and the program that does it has a problem reading any type of mp3 codec b/c its rly gay so im gunna convert all of the mp3's to wma which ive tried with some of my wma's and there is no problem

oh.... i don't have a XBOX :realmad: but i will someday... in the future... the far, far future.... :no:

anyways.. i haven't had any problems with the program i have enlisted above... and if u need it, PM me and i'll let u DL it from my FTP

and now i have everything converted and onto the xbox but apparently the xbox doesnt use wma files either so now it has to convert it to something else, cda? all i know as that the music mixer is a good waste of a day

I want an XBOX, and a PS2... donation welcomed... lol.. just kidding... anyways.. i would have told M$ to shove WMA up their a$$... and use the widely used MP3s... that is my point of view...lol

:lol: