WinRAR Unattended Install?

As you have posted in the Unattended Install Forum, I assumed you already have some way of silently installing the program, using methods like RunOnceEx, WPI, WIHU or XPlode etc, perhaps even a WinRAR SFX archive, if this is so add a command to copy the Rarreg.key created when you register WinRAR to the directory WinRAR is installed to.

If you need more help please provide the method you are using to install WinRAR.

Shoot there is a new version of how to make it almost every time a new version comes out. Here is one I posted a year ago.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=28159&st=18

You might have to update numbers, but most of it is not that important. There is probably an older one out there too. If you guys would search before asking questions, we wouldn't have 20 guides of the same thing. Why is it that people think we need to update it every time a minor update comes out? You don't need to be spoon fed about every little detail. If you do, then you are at the wrong board.

, perhaps even a WinRAR SFX archive, if this is so add a command to copy the Rarreg.key created when you register WinRAR to the directory WinRAR is installed to.

i amused this way and it work fine for me

heres the comment

;The comment below contains SFX script commands

Path=%programfiles%\Winrar
SavePath
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

Heck, I just added rarreg.key into my WinRAR SFX file and added the comments back in. Not setup for silent install, but it does copy my registration over during setup without a problem.

*EDIT*

I see sleepnmojo's link is pretty much the method I use each time a new version comes out.

Edited by Jito463