WPI Reference #2

ok peeps i just revamped my script, an altered the way it looks some more to give areal folder effect, rounder buttons, better color effects / scheme

plus i also broke it down into smaller parts for easy undating.

this is best viewed on a 1024 x 768 res

keep in mind i just revamped the look and feel alittle,, i still need to update some code snips into it, so that everything is more upto date with the latest version of wpi.

once again ill keep this up for today and most of the night until i take it down for further work,,

let me know what you think on its layout effects,,

pls keep in mind not all scripts are current with the latest version of wpi..

and if you feel i left some thing out pls post away,, i want to add as much info to this reference that ppl will find helpful to there compiling

removed

Edited by Lost Soul

omeon guys 26 views thus far and no one has acknowledge the work that Lost Soul has done . At least give the guy a comment or two,

Looks alright so far, just noticed a couple of things myself

The Page Tab for Purpose is hard to read due to the colors are closely matched.

On the Reference tab the topic Headings could be a lil lighter, found them hard to read.

omeon guys 26 views thus far and no one has acknowledge the work that Lost Soul has done .  At least give the guy a comment or two,

Looks alright so far, just noticed a couple of things myself

The Page Tab for Purpose is hard to read due to the colors are closely matched.

On the Reference tab the topic Headings could be a lil lighter, found them hard to read.

noted, ive recreated the tabs for purpose , changed its color plus changed its folder to match it

as for the reference tab, i found them fairly easy to read,, i think its kinda kool looking :)

thanks for the feed back

:) i took your advice and changed the reference color any ways ,, :) its yellow now

i also added a line of text to the purpose saying best viewed in a 1024 x 768 resolution ,,, that way ppl will not ask me why it dosnt show up right when they look at it with a different resolution

Edited by Lost Soul

I really like it so far Lost Soul you have done a wonderfull job

on this m8.

Don't forget to change the adding grapics section to show the fact that there is now a section of it's own for adding in pics.

It could be streamlined a bit by putting the categories of : Remove, reactivarte items - Adding cosmetics and colors, sizes and fonts all into the advanced options section.

@kelsenellenelvian

thanks m8

im gonna do my last finishing touches to it and hand it over to you, ive made it very easy to update because i split it into multiple pages

youll probably have it in the next day or so

@kelsenellenelvian

have a look at the thined out version and tell me what ya think ,

if thats ok, then the only thing left to do really is double check all the codes and make sure everything is up to date with the latest version of wpi, so ppl wont be so confused,, so far i already know i have to update a few lines in the themes section