update hotfixes in RyanVM method

i want to know the method how RyanVM updates the hotfixes

by microsoft method

it will decompress the files in i386 folder without compressing and place the root file in svpack folder as well.. this really give me in size of the ISO. it will increase the folder size.

i i want ti know the method how RyanVM integrate the files in i386 folder in compress folder, there is not kbXXXXXXXXX.exe files in svpack folder and to write all the new registry and settings. Like in RyanVM update pack

i prefer to use RyanVM pack but this is for the new hotfixes which RyanVM hasn't realeses yet.

what are the files responsible to write those new settings and needed to be edited to manually integrate hotfixes as if original and with no traces of those sucking big size files (uncompressed)

First of all, you get a bunch of hotfixes, make a cmd, install them with e.g. /q /n /z switch. Then Take out hotfixes regs entries from registry, two common places. You make a .inf file to be executed within sysoc.inf with entries that go to registry. You need to extract hotfixes and take uot qfe type files, then cab them so they have ._ extension. Add .CATs so files are protected. Just study Ryan's pack. It's simple

latest version is upto

(6/17/2005)

where are the updates after that dat

i think 2 -3 updates are released after (6/17/2005)

how to integrate those new updates as in Rvyan packs

(compressed files, no traces of KBxxxx.EXE, included all new registry settings and blah blah blah

Will nlite update as of Rvyan's pack or simply use the microsoft method to integrate..

all the uncompressed files hassles with big folder size

nuhi and I communicate with each other to make sure that nLite plays nicely with my stuff before I release it.
can I install ryanvm's pack after having installed windows xp?  I got rid of internet explorer so I can't go on the windows update site.  Thanks.

It's not designed to installed on an existing system. Something like that is in the works, though (supposedly)

http://www.willsdownloads.com/sp3.php