error during xpSP2 installation

Thauzar

Hi,

I'm trying to setup my friend's new computer. It's a pentium 4 3GHz with 2x512Mb DDR 3200 and a quadro fx (i think it's 128mb) pci express graphic card. She also has a sata 200Gb Seagate hdd. All of this plugged on Asus P5GDC-V Deluxe motherboard.

My cd is unattended XP SP2 slipstreamed, tested on at least 4 other friends machines, installation went fine and perfect on the 1st time.

The problem on this one is I keep getting a BSOD error BAD_POOL_HEADER. I tried different things from google, like disableing wireless network adapter (i dont have any so that was quick to try), disableing indexing service (I can't even install xp so can't do that either...) Lot of people posted that kind of error on gamers forums, so maybe it's graphic related but I don't have any pciexpress agp card to test other that the quatro fx.

After booting from cd, loading sata drivers and all the other crap, at the moment the installer would start to copy the files, the error happens. I tried a lot of times, and it always happened at that precise moment. I managed once to copy the files and get to 1st run and then it crashed with another BSOD after the loading screen disapeared. The following time, error again before files are copied.

So how can I fix this? I can'T even manage to install xp :no:

Please help, i tried everything, played with all options in the bios, nothing