FutureShop Blocks Their Own Website

gamehead200

So, me and sven were at FutureShop today, and as many 1337 h4xx0rz as ourselves do (:P), is fool around with the computers at tech stores. So, I usually go on some laptop and put in "h4x0r 70 73h m4x0r" as a Marquee screensaver. But there was this certain computer that had Internet access on it, so I decided to play around with it.

As I was going on FutureShop's website ( without www - http://futureshop.ca ), I noticed the following... I've added my own message in the picture! :)

Oh, BTW, they sell lots of DYNEX stuff now too... Their own brand name... :wacko:

post-1828-1120091245_thumb.jpg

It's not blocked at the Anjou's one

Hehe... Notice I didn't put www in front of the address! ;)

This was done at the FutureShop in the Pepsi Forum... 2nd Floor... There is a small monitor next to a larger monitor with BIG speakers next to it beside all the laptops... ;) This is where it was done!

Oh, BTW, they sell lots of DYNEX stuff now too... Their own brand name... :wacko:

LOL, that is funny.... Admin must have forgotten.

BTW: I thought Dynex was part of the GeekSquad from BestBuy?? Or is it just a cheap company who sells to anyone.....

(I hate Dynex :no: rather use "Great Quality" :D )

LOL, that is funny.... Admin must have forgotten.

BTW: I thought Dynex was part of the GeekSquad from BestBuy?? Or is it just a cheap company who sells to anyone.....

(I hate Dynex :no: rather use "Great Quality" :D )

Yeah, I know... I saw a 200-pack of Dynex DVD-Rs for only $54 CAN... They must be really crappy for them to be selling them that cheap... :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
Actually future shop and best buy are the same company

now in quebec you'll be seeing best buys pop up right acroos the street from their future shop brothers

Yup, there's one at Marché Central and I think there's going to be one opening in the East end of Montreal as well... ;)