Game Gear

MSNwar

I ordered this stuff from amazon.co.uk in preperation for Battlefield 1942.

nostromo_large.jpg

Nostromo N30 Touchsense Precision Gaming Mouse, Nostromo Speedpad N50 and Quake III Arena Bundle by Belkin £49.99

Battlefield 1942 by Electronic Arts £25.00

Anyone use the gear?

i just ordered it and it says it should arrive on the 23rc of January? Do they just say that or does it arrive any faster?

I don't about the UK, but here in Germany they are usually right about shipping schedules. At least in all my experiences with them.

Let us know what you think about it after you have had time to use it. It is one of our upcoming hardware reviews :)

id still use something like a sidewinder pro2 for flying planes man!  :)

looks very "matrix" tho that kit.. nice :rolleyes:

I can't get the hang of those things. I crash and burn everytime to tell the truth. The flying is going to be my hardest part. I plan on just getting from point A to B and if that don't work I'll crash it into a tank or something, LOL. But I am hoping this will be ok. Maybe I'll get the sidewinder later if this does not work out. Also thinking about strapping the keypad to my hand with some velcro.

I gotta play this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

They have been around and the reviews are great. I asked a Klan member for his suggestion because he knows I sux at games. Maybe this will help. www.belkin.com makes it and there are other models but this is the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Let us know what you think about it after you have had time to use it. It is one of our upcoming hardware reviews  :rolleyes:

I finally got it today, and if u want some reviews on it and some photos, screenies of software let me know and id be more than happy to :)

let me know