Help with the theme

Hi

im doing my unattended Cd and im quite new to all the theming. i was wondering how i can edit the theme and build it into my unattended Xp cd so that it loads that theme as default along with the classic start menu . i was also wondering what the reg tweaks are to set the scr as defualt and the control panel.

many thanks i hope that makes sense to some of u.

Edited by ScubaSteve

thanks for the info. just a quick question. in installed Xpized so i could get the files and other things for it and now my default shell32 icons for folders and cd drives arent working. i havea feeling its todo with the theme but i dont know how u do all this theming so if anyone could help out greatly appreciated.

oh and does anyone know how i can rename it from saying " Turn Off This Computer.."

in the startmenu.

many thanks

Edited by ScubaSteve

to remane "turn off computer" open msgina.dll with resource hacker. go to dialog/20100 then click on 1033. find the words "turn off computer" and rename it to whatever. to get rid of it just highlight turn off computer in the dialog - 20100 window and del it. oh..and when ur done with changes u made, click compile script. then save it.

Edited by dienkhung