Problems with CDImage gui beta 3

Hi guys! you really have to help me out here.. well Im a totally newb so please bear with me :unsure:

oki.. in this tut im supposed to make a image file of my winxp folder( with service pack 2 and stuff..) but when im in CDImage GUI beta 3 press the "start image creation" nothing happens.. im just getting a lot of messages in the message window

Please tell me what I have done wrong... and if you need more information.

thanks a lot !

/Demetri

Hi guys! you really have to help me out here.. well Im a totally newb so please bear with me  :unsure:

oki.. in this tut im supposed to make a image file of my winxp folder( with service pack 2 and stuff..) but when im in CDImage GUI beta 3 press the "start image creation" nothing happens.. im just getting a lot of messages in the message window

Please tell me what I have done wrong... and if you need more information.

thanks a lot !

/Demetri

If you was more specific as to what the messages are it would be a lot easier to diagnose your problem.

could also attach the INI file in the same directory so we know what you tried...

for some reason you're getting the switch listing of CDIMAGE, which implies you're trying something you're not supposed to.

I have never used this GUI version of CDImage, so I could be very wrong, but from the ini file you posted the most obvious thing I would have expected to see would be the location of cdimage.exe at

• cdimageexe=

@Yzöwl

That entry is only for an EXTERNAL CDIMAGE executable.

@topic starter

are all the paths correct? The switches are fine, and when I correct your boths to fit my system, i don't get any error

• 3 weeks later...