Xplode for Mutiple CD installation?

NeoBD

How to use Xplode for Mutiple CD installation?

Need help from you guyz..

I mean how i can make like RunOnceEx where i can put something to prompt for a cd and after completing that cd mayb it'll prompt for the next or it goes back and do the rest.

Sorry if i did doublepost. :(

TQ

RunOnceEX can almost be directly transfered to XPlode. As there is no built in method in RunOnceEX to call for a second CD, i then assume you have it as one of your actions to be executed. This is the same for XPlode. Just translate the RunOnceEX lines to XML and you should be fine.

Thanks Guyz for your helps.. i'll try to doit.. a few more questions .. which part is the best to execute xplode?

is it GuiRunOnce or CmdLines.txt.. ?

i need to add 2 more user and hopefully need to apply the software for them also.. if i use oobe.ini in system32 folder would it be helping me to do that?

'n which point all the users are created before or after T-12?

if i execute the software setups before the users created would it reflect their profile?

Sorry i ask too many questions ... cause newbie .. forgive me :unsure:

Thanks friend @Alanoll.. i did convert to xml :D

i don't understand when i put xplode into $OEM$\$1\INSTALL folder and add entry into CmdLines.txt as "%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Install\XPlode.exe", it cannot execute and more if i put in the RunOnceEx to execute Xplode also didn't work...

One Very Big question on my mind!!!

i put all xplode files into $OEM$\ folder and put into cmdlines.txt as "XPlode.exe" it works... BUt

At T12 the windows setup screen is still there and it looks really ugly indeed. Is there any workaround there.

I think i'll need a big detail about T12 stuff