.VOB with wmp10?

I've installed K-lite mega codec pack, and checked at end of install to play all files with WMP10. Though I can still not play .vob files in WMP10. Anyone know of a codec pack and a solution of how to play .vob in WMP10?

:hello:

klite mega codec pack and klite codec pack (not mega) both come with dvd decoders. They're just not selected to install, by default. When installing, just scroll down and select one of teh three dvd decoders. Personally, I use Indeo. It works just fine. I just played a .vob in WMP10 just to make sure it worked. ;)

Yo that is strange!

I install K-lite mega codec pack v1.31 with the following inf (including dvd codec) but still .vob will not play in WMP10...

[Setup]
Lang=en
;Dir=C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack
Group=K-Lite Codec Pack
NoIcons=0
Components=video\divx\dec,video\divx\enc,video\xvid\dec,video\xvid\enc,video\3ivx\dec,video\3ivx\enc,video\wmv9vcm,video\wmv,video\vp3,video\vp6\dec,video\vp6\enc,video\indeo\5,video\indeo\4,video\indeo\32,video\i263,video\huffyuv,video\msmpeg4,video\divxmpeg4,video\dvd,video\mpeg2\splt\lg,video\mpeg2\dec\lg,qt\codec,qt\codec\browser,qt\codec\plugins,qt\directshow,real\codec,real\codec\browser,real\directshow,audio\mp3,audio\wma,audio\ac3,audio\ac3\boostvolume,audio\ac3acm,audio\vorbis,audio\aac,audio\3ivx\dec,audio\3ivx\enc,audio\musepack,audio\voxware,audio\ape,audio\divxwma,audio\mp3lame,filters\mp4,filters\ogg\oggds,filters\matroska\gabest,filters\matroskamuxer,filters\vsfilter,filters\matrixmixer,filters\shoutcast,filters\mmswitch,filters\dcdsp,ffdshow,ffdshow\keepconfig,ffdshow\vfw,tools\vobsubstrip,compat\g400,compat\divxaf,compat\ivideo,compat\dshow