America's Army 2.40 out...

tj007s13

Ohh they upgraded the engine thats good to see but still wasnt very keen on the game play do u know if they changed that??

The game is much better, even with its bugs....... the new maps are awesome, they require team players...... else it is more difficult to complete the maps.

There is more recoil, so accuracy is key, but to help counter that bullet hits seem to cause more damage than before..... so one or two hits and your gone!! no surviving headshots.

The only problem for me, is I am a SF Recon player..... and noone is playing at the minute!!! DOH!! :P

Good value for money...... FREE DOWNLOAD!!

Lots of players don't like it. I gotta agree. They nerfed all the nades, smokes, etc way too much. You have to actually zoom/aim to shoot at enemies, which is poor too. Recoil out of zoom is insane.

I redownloaded 2.3.0.

Lots of players don't like it.  I gotta agree.  They nerfed all the nades, smokes, etc way too much.  You have to actually zoom/aim to shoot at enemies, which is poor too.  Recoil out of zoom is insane.

I redownloaded 2.3.0.

Yes I am reading pretty much the same, I was a little miffed about the nades..... but I can see pop them on top of the building in Blizzard!! :whistle:

You need to get used to pressing the zoom button instantly....... but also aim lower than normal and more to the left when in CQB...... works for me!!

Maybe see ya in game sometime! :thumbup

Lots of players don't like it.  I gotta agree.  They nerfed all the nades, smokes, etc way too much.  You have to actually zoom/aim to shoot at enemies, which is poor too.  Recoil out of zoom is insane.

I redownloaded 2.3.0.

Yes I am reading pretty much the same, I was a little miffed about the nades..... but I can see pop them on top of the building in Blizzard!! :whistle:

You need to get used to pressing the zoom button instantly....... but also aim lower than normal and more to the left when in CQB...... works for me!!

Maybe see ya in game sometime! :thumbup

Many people are arguing about the nades. I mean seriously anyone could lob a nade over the arch on the Bridge Crossing. It's just like a baseball.

Probably not in real life, in Recon they don't go far at all...... strange really..... roll on the next patch, but as always people will not be happy with it because of one thing or another.

:thumbup

Probably not in real life, in Recon they don't go far at all...... strange really..... roll on the next patch, but as always people will not be happy with it because of one thing or another.

:thumbup

I sometimes take breaks from AA. Months, even years off. Last time I took four months off AA. I guess I'll see how long till their next patch and maybe restart playing then.