Can't get a working XPSp2 Install

Hi,

Ive been trying to get a unattended fully updated version of windows to work but im falling at the first hurdle. The disk im using already has sp2 integrated. I copy over the files and integrate the RyanVM hotfix packs. Ive tried both nlite and manual methods and with both I receive missing file errors, lots of them. The disk works fine without. I also tried reinstalling the service pack using nlite and this made no difference.

I have a copy of XP with nothin integrated. Should I use a clean image, integrate SP1 and then SP2 or will that not work? Thanks for any help.

imm102

P.S some of the files missing are listed below

-- kodak_dc.icm

--srgb.icm

--streamci

--tosdvd

-- tsbvcap

--tsbyuv

I originally thought this was caused by the driverpacks but after starting on a fresh copy and just adding hotfixes, I realised this was the problem.

Right, sorry I may not have been clear. Burning the ISO is not the problem as ive tested it on a virtual machine and I get the same errors.

With regard to what I have done. I orginally applied hotfixes then added bashrats driverpacks assuming the hotfixes had worked. I then found out that it wasn't the driverpacks but the hotfixes that were causing the missing files. At the moment I have a pre-integrated XP SP2 disk and ive applied RyanVms hotfix pack to it. Hope that clears things up. Im going to attempt to use another XP Sp2 source to see if its this particular XP SP2 disk that im using that's the problem.