.cmd not working

I have been going insane. I have searched, and read and luckily I am using a re-writable CD for this.

Problem: since Tweakui is no longer an .msi file I wish to run a simple command file to copy tweakui (extracted from the .exe) to the system32 folder and create an icon in Control Panel, seems simple enough to do. Below is the very simple tweak21.cmd file I created, followed by the reg fix for the icon.

Command 1

%CDROM%\Install\Powertoys\Tweak21\tweak21.cmd

Command 2

regedit /s %CDROM%\Install\Powertoys\Tweak21\tweakui21.reg

Tweak21.cmd

cmd /c copy %cdromdrive%\Install\Powertoys\tweak21\TweakUI.exe %windir%\system32\

exit

The problem is that all my other programs work from the CD, paths are not an issue. I have tried cmd /c copy, copy, xcopy,........etc. Tweakui will not copy for me when using WPI with it checked. But if I go to the folder on the CD and click on my Tweak21.cmd, then it works fine. So it seems like the command file is not working right from WPI. Does anyone have any idea...............I am fresh out.

md\"%programfiles%"\cpuz

xcopy /Y /e "%CDROM%"\install\system\cpuz\*.* "%programfiles%"\cpuz\

exit

Using the above to load the cpuz folder and program since it does not have an installer. Had to keep trying with this copying issue and now report success. Thanks to the latest thread on copying. Plan to add a short cut on the start menu for this program also. Thanks to everyone on this site and especially "kelsenellenelvian".

Appreciate your offer, but I have persevered and have everything plus some working today, just the way I wanted it. Amazing what one can do with a lot of reading, determination and finally some understanding.

Great program you have here!!!! The stand alone CD is perfect to go with my UA XPCD.

Thanks again for your offer and assistance.