FREE Spanish lesson needed

good luck!

I tried learning a bit of spanish too. Mostly from Enrique Iglesias songs..... comes in handy since where I am, ABSOLUTELY no one knows the language and so it can be used like code words..... ;)

hahahaha! ok, a couple of things you need to have in mind: english and spanish are similar on some words but really different on structure. common phrases

hello: hola

how are you?: ¿como estas?

how old are you?: ¿cuantos años tienes?

where are you from?: ¿de donde eres?

bye: adios

if you want to translate a specific word use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ but be sure to don't translate a full phrase.

an interesting software is "power translator", it had help me a lot of times while translating from english but it's not perfect (as you can see on most of my posts lol).

now if you have questions or something feel free to ask :)

maybe you should just listen to these both STING albums.

"nothing like the sun"

&

"nada como el sol"

and compare them.......

hope you like them.

de nada.

estefanio..,

correct translation is the one from babelfish, and the one you must use :)

free-translator is also correct, but literally correct, meaning those are the words but they're not properly used on that phrase.

I took 4 years of Spanish in school... so I hate to tell you but a couple quick lessons aren't going to teach you very much. I certainly wish you the best of luck, but using a translator isn't the way.

I took 4 years of Spanish in school...  so I hate to tell you but a couple quick lessons aren't going to teach you very much.  I certainly wish you the best of luck, but using a translator isn't the way.

Well, he doesn't need to know very much. A quick bit of it to be able to impress someone, that is all..... ;)

@Totoymola:

Please be careful with spanish! Read this link to topic to understand what I mean.... :lol:

"Learn to speak Spanish v2.8" a shareware

www.softpile.com/Education/Language/Review_20786_index.html

should get you through. It even has a voice feature so you can check your pronounciation's.

Hope it takes you where you wanna be with your girl ;)