FREE Spanish lesson needed

yo tengo un gato in mis pantolones!!!- i have a cat in my pants! (from blue streak) and yea spanish isnt that easy to learn (or atleast i dont think it is) i had to take it for 8 years in school (3rd-10th grade) and after i took german my junior year i forget almost everything, everytime i try to speak spanish it comes out in german its funny. on a side note totoymola you say your filapino (spelling?) but your location says From: Russia, with love (a joke im guessing?) and the girl you like es una mexicana chica, where do u live? im confused!! :wacko: and as alot of people said translators arent always right, they'll most likely give you the formal nouns/pronouns and actual spanish (that which is spoken in spain). incase you didnt know spanish spoken by mexicans, puerto ricans and spaniards is a little bit different, they can still understand each other theyre just different dialects i guess you would say. good luck!

The method of using songs is a great idea- helps the pronunciation, etc. DEfinetly to be recommended. The basics though can be learned very easily. www.spanish.com

Could anybody help a complete id*** with a microsoft messenger problem?? My msm gave some trouble yesterday so I uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall...however, having tried about 100 times, it simply will not allow me. After going through the downloading process, it keeps sending a box saying MSM version 7.0 can't be downloaded on your computer. Even though I have only been trying 6.2! Can't seem to find a way around this and would appreciate help, or if you could pass this on to someone who knows, I'd be really grateful.

My e-mail: brendanunico@eircom.net

Muchas gracias desde ya!

im taking spanish 1-2. its not that hard at alll!! I blew through it with flying colors... Just go through that software. And the translators will help aloott!!! Also some translators will show you the 'Mexico' version and others will show you the 'Spain' Version