"silent Installs"

Now if i get this right, these are you insert a cd and it install these applications?

Because i want to make a CD/DVD collection of all my apps to make my format soo much easier. Problem is After looking at the unattended cd/dvd guide i got confuseddd out of my mind.

I want to make a cd that will

Let me choose to install one of the following:

Nero

Alcohol

FireFox {with Extensions}

Msn 7

Azerues

Emule

FlashGet

FLashFXP

Tune-up

CCLeaner

ultraIso

Mirc

and a few others

I also want to have the option of Install All.

Is this possible if so how and where can i get a "DETAILED GUIDE"

the unattended guide and the forums present a lot of clear step by step information about how to make it. just start off with the unattended guide beginner. once you have a hold on that go to the intermediate setup and from there you can learn how to silently install these. you wont find people on this forum to do all your work for you. if you have a question after searching the forums people will be more then willing to help. but for now you can use a "detaild guide" here http://unattended.msfn.org/

Now if i get this right, these are you insert a cd and it install these applications?

Because i want to make a CD/DVD collection of all my apps to make my format soo much easier. Problem is After looking at the unattended cd/dvd guide i got confuseddd out of my mind.

I want to make a cd that will

Let me choose to install one of the following:

Nero

Alcohol

FireFox {with Extensions}

Msn 7

Azerues

Emule

FlashGet

FLashFXP

Tune-up

CCLeaner

ultraIso

Mirc

and a few others

I also want to have the option of Install All.

Is this possible if so how and where can i get a "DETAILED GUIDE"

by yourself.

• 4 months later...
im at the intermediate part, and im wondering how do i add my own reg tweaks?

Within the $OEM$/RunOnceEx.cmd I have the following which adds a few reg settings. As you can see you need to precreate a reg file and use the REGEDIT /S command.

REG ADD %KEY%\027 /VE /D "Importing Reg Tweaks" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\027 /V 1 /D "REGEDIT /S %XPCD%\install\regtweaks.reg" /f

In regards to your request about installing the applications...having a menu of sorts that you can customize or 'Install All"...I suggest you use WPI. It's a great little application that is developed here that accomplishes what you need very well. It won't do anything to make your installs silent...you still have to figure that out, but it will help you organize and automate your installs. Check out the sub-forum for more info:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=93