Flashget to the MAX

Reg Tweak to Max your Flashgot Download!

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JetCar\JetCar\Connection]
"BandWidth"=dword:001312d0
"ConnType"=dword:00000009
"Speed Limit"=dword:001312d0
"Keep"=dword:000186a0
"CT"=dword:0000005a
"DT"=dword:0000005a
"WT"=dword:00000005
"Retry"=dword:00000063
"SimJobs"=dword:00000003

Hmm.. Interesting.. I'll give it a shot. Thanks! :thumbup I only use the maxsimjobs.

Just wondering how it works. I know that flashget creates multiple connections, but is it really possible to get a faster download speed than your ISP provides? For example, if your ISP gives you 750kB/s (kilo bytes) download speed, can you download faster than that if you use flashget with tweak?

Hmm..  Interesting..  I'll give it a shot.  Thanks!  :thumbup  I only use the maxsimjobs.

Just wondering how it works.  I know that flashget creates multiple connections, but is it really possible to get a faster download speed than your ISP provides?  For example, if your ISP gives you 750kB/s (kilo bytes) download speed, can you download faster than that if you use flashget with tweak?

No it's impossible a lot of companys say that they speed up downloads 2x and such but in actual fact you cant get more bandwidth than your Isp provides you with and all these programs do is tweak your pc up a bit and they have a habit of saving webpages u surf often and load them up when you revisit them and this gives the impression of a faster connection!!

If u dont know what u are talking about pls dont be a wise guy.

( I just finished back reading all your post. I wanted to see what are your technical skills and credentials. :} )

Your talking about webpages. WE are Talking about DOWNLOADING Files!.

Please READ before u POST. :blink:

Totoymola and I have been around the block we are not noobs that dont know

the difference between cache and downloading.

Nonetheless you won't get faster than your ISP lets you.

What these programs do is using multiple connections. They say (and are right about it) that if you can download a file with, lets say, 10K/s, then it is ofcourse faster if you can use like 4 connections, each with 10K/s down, summing it up to 40K/s down instead of 10...

But you can tweak as much as you want, the limit is your ISP :)

faf4life is correct -

Regardless of how many tweaks etc... you have, you are only allowed a certain ammount of bandwidth and your limitations. Using stuff like this to completely max out what connection you are allowed could also lead to your connection being capped by your ISP.

faf4life is correct -

Regardless of how many tweaks etc... you have, you are only allowed a certain ammount of bandwidth and your limitations. Using stuff like this to completely max out what connection you are allowed could also lead to your connection being capped by your ISP.

I don't see why they would cap your download for downloading files. This isn't a P2P program, and isn't like you will be download excessively with it 24/7. I use it to download pretty much everything, but the biggest advantages are when it's a large file (like SP2). If a ISP did cap you for reasons like this (what they advertise) then they will be shooting themselves in the foot.

sleepnmojo - Continuous and multiple connections maxing out your bandwidth? Why do you think ISPs cap your bandwidth? Its not for illegal activites, or downloading music etc.....its for putting a large strain on your allowed bandwidth. Also - most ISPs could careless about p***ing people like me off, because we are the type of customers they dont want. Honestly, out of all of their subscribers, how many do you think they know its actually possible to cap a connection?

@S0mE0nesMiNd1

Remember we dont all live in the same country. Different countries different

rules of law.

Personally i know the owner of the ISP i am using. He plays golf with my brother every weekend.

:lol: dont make swipping comments.