Madden 2006 is unveiled!

PaCiNoLiFe

Unfortunately, I can't see too much in a difference in graphics except for the relfections on the helmets. I have 2001-2003 but I guess I stopped seeing too much of a difference between the releases. Still a really good series though  :whistle:

The graphics are getting better year after year. The biggest difference your going to see though is all the new features added since. I love 2005 defensive update but now with a passing game update it will definitely be a must own game. I just hope they focused on fixing major glitches online so these freaking cheaters will have to learn how to actually play madden without pulling some cheap trick to win. :realmad:

i thought ppl werent able to use cheats online ? i played a game once and i swear some one was able to disable my X button,,,,, have you ever heard of such a thing,,, and im not the only one that has had this experience..... does any one know of anything like that,,,, im just curious

i thought ppl werent able to use cheats online ? i played a game once and i swear some one was able to disable my X button,,,,, have you ever heard of such a thing,,, and im not the only one that has had this experience..... does any one know of anything  like that,,,, im just curious

There are so many glitch cheats it is just insane. The worse two I have faced is the nano blitz and screen glitch. EA please stop these sorry bastards from cheating. lol ;)

geesh i just did a search on nano blitz and glitches for madden 2005  and i found a site trying to sell the cheats for $24.95  ,,, now thats just sad  lol  i guess you can say its a type of strategy guide that teaches some cheats lol

http://www.vgsportsinc.com/maddenfilmroom.html

Yeah. I seen that site before. Freaking losers!!! I would sell Madden 2005 before purchasing that crap just to win a freaking game online. I still going to buy Madden 2006 because I love the game even if the online cheating is still present.