how to make separated wpi cd ?

oioldman: thanks for your reply, as for the missing e on the reg file, i just typed it in fast on the configwizard just to show location of file. that will be fixed once I have all the keys done.

one last question to anyone, is there a place in which I can change the look of the scrollbar style in a js file. or is that primarilty the look of the windows theme that i have to stick with. Just wanted to make the scrollbar look much like the style i'm using for my theme.

Thanks again all

The scrollbar is actually a series of four images found in the "graphics" directory, on my version of WPI at least:

down_inactive.gif

scroll_bg.gif

up.gif

up_inactive.gif

How are your Photoshop skills? You can create any graphics you want and swap them out.

Kool , i been using photoshop since the first version. At least there is something I know.

Thanks blinkdt for the input

EDIT: **** none of these files exist in the original theme. of WPI where I can replace them.

Can the wpi.htm oe css be modified to add thesenew files or create a different style for the scrollbar)?

Edited by lionhrt

Just checked the latest version 3.5.1 and, yeah, no scrollbar graphics. But you can alter the hex values found in this section of wpi.css (themes-->default) to customize the scrollbar coloring to suit your preference:

html {

scrollbar-arrow-color:#AEFFFF;

scrollbar-track-color:#5A7EDC;

scrollbar-face-color:#478FDD;

scrollbar-highlight-color:#69B8FF;

scrollbar-3dlight-color:#3577C5;

scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#194890;

scrollbar-shadow-color:#2862AE;

}

Use ColorPic to help mix and match hex values, if I may be so bold.