any 10GB space server

Here's a start for you, XPerties.

Google Translated

Yeah but using that for an order form causes issue.

O seu pedido de encomenda foi enviado para o nosso serviço comercial com sucesso.

Dentro de poucos momentos deverá receber na sua conta de e-mail, um mail com todos os dados e indicações para efectuar o pagamento dos serviços adquiridos

Aproveitamos esta oportunidade, para lhe agradecer a sua escolha pela tuxSP.

What ever that says and when the heck does hosting companies not allow you to pay after you ordered AND when did they start asking for your DOB? :}

hahahahaha, they don't accept CC payments or paypal, what a joke.

Gouki, why don't you provide a 100MB zip file on your account and let us test your "unlimited theory". I'm certainly not going though all the trouble to send money to a company.

You request was send to our comercial department with success.

In a few minutes you will receive an email, with all the info on how to do the payment you required.

We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing tuxSP.

There u go!

****, u always have something bad to say about everything! Enjoy spending ur money.

EDIT: If its true or not that unlimited exist, i dont know. I only said what was written on the ISP homepage.

When I have the need to host something and my account gets terminated, ill talk to them, otherwise, ill keep using it the way I always did with no problem.

If you don't know it's true then don't open your mouth. I don't always have something bad to say but when someone speaks regarding an issue they have no clue about it bothers me.

You don't see me in certain section of this board running my mouth about unattended installs....of course not because I don't have a clue about them.

I'm out of this thread. I made my statement and I backed it up, enough said.

Take care and enjoy life. :thumbup