ps2 controller to computer hookup......

diesel_98a

i have been doing some searching and have found a few sites, i am just wanting to see which sites would be best, i am wanting to convert ps or ps2 controller to work on my computer, just wanting to see what the best site is from someone that has done this..........

By convert I'm going to guess that you just want to buy an adapter to use a PS2 controller on your PC right?

If so, I usually get my converters from www.lik-sang.com

Look under computer --> SmartJoy Plus

I use ps2 controllers for just about any PC game I play (which isn't many nowadays, mostly play on ps2) except 1st person shooters. I find that keyboard and mouse usually work better for those.

i own 1, they cost less than a pc pad, you can connect 2 pads using 1 usb and it supports force feeback. mine is named "EMS USB 2".

no problems so far, you don't even need the drivers if you don't use the vibration feature.

i think it was something between 20/15€...

i found a few, but i saw one sometime back that was the perfect guide. i want to make my own not actually purchase an adapter. here are a few sites i have found so far:

Nintendo Controller

PSx Controller

i'll add some more when i find them.

XPos

What part of Kansas are you from?

i am actually from western kansas but i am right download the road from u, in KC.....