Nero Mega Plugin Pack v 1.0

Ctwizzy

Overview:

http://www.tcmagazine.info/comments.php?sh...ws=7647&catid=3

This is a .msi, and I can silently install it np, but the default install dir is:

C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\. The dir is changeable during install.

but that only works for v5.0 (at least thats what it says)

It says to use C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins for v6.0

I dont know anyway of changing the default dir with msi, if there is a way id appreciate it.

I know a lot of people just use a SFX to extract, but this msi does all the reg stuff for you, and not the actual files I dont think, as when I tried extracting to a regular dir only the video files extracted, while there was reg settings applied.

Can anyone help?

ad Silent=2 to the sfx comment en it will install silent !

it wil look like this:

;Le commentaire ci-dessous contient des commandes pour script SFX

Silent=2

Path=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins

SavePath

Overwrite=1

Title=ahead Nero 6 Plugin Pack

Text

{

## ahead Nero 6 Plugin Pack ##

--> AAC/MP4 AudioCoding.com Advanced Audio Coding

--> AAC/MP4 PsyTEL Advanced Audio Coding

--> APE Monkey's Audio Lossless Compression

--> ASF/WMA Microsoft Windows Media Audio 9 Lossy/Lossless

--> FLA (FLAC) Free Lossless Audio Codec

--> PAC (LPAC) Lossless Predictive Audio Compression

--> MP3 Lame MPEG-1 Layer-3

--> MPC MusePack

Ok not to be rude, but did you read my post? I can get it to install silently, its just the default silent install path is to a folder for an older version. A SFX wont help me here. as half of the installation is regfiles it applies.

Ok not to be rude, but did you read my post? I can get it to install silently, its just the default silent install path is to a folder for an older version. A SFX wont help me here. as half of the installation is regfiles it applies.

i'm not affended i indead didn't read properly but in the sfx commant the path isgiven

can't yoy change that ? :blushing:

sorry for my english i'm dutch

Not a problem. No the problem is that the sfx as far as I know is just a repacking of a bunch of files to be put somewhere.

The Plugin pack is an installer(.msi) allready that cant be extracted with WinRAR. Except in the readme, your supposed to change the install folder for V6 of Nero. Its default is set to v5.

So if I run it silently, some of the files arent being copied into the correct directory, so I need to be able to change this. Im basically looking for a way to edit the MSI to change the native path, or someway of changing it via cmd line?

Thanks I tried that and when I went to open NeroMegaPluginPack.msi it says

The Specified file is not a Windows executable: Path\To\NeroMegaPluginPack.msi....

I opened up the msi again and it says windows installer, then when it opens it says Installer2Go.

I know Installer2Go is a s/w package for making .msi files, so why cant WinINSTALL LE 2003?

Thanks!