Keep Your Eye Out For This Game!

FthrJACK

http://www.nextgame.it/html/articolo.php?id=3086

u might wanna read that interview with the devlopers aswell

Nextgame.it: Multiplayer is nowadays kind of a "required" feature. It's strange to consider that for years the most interesting multiplayer feature, cooperative play, has been forgotten by developers. Now something is moving, mainly thank to teams from the eastern Europe like Croteam... and you are putting a coop mode in the game as well. Will the players be able to complete the game main campaign together?

GSC: Yes, there will be cooperative mode of play in Stalker and you'll be able to play through the game with your buddies. The multiplayer will basically, provide all the modes popular today - Deathmatch, CTF, Team Match, Cooperative. We plan some original multiplayer modes too.

sounds like its gonna be sweet!

a demo should be available around feburary which is likely to be a beta demo with the devlopers wanting feedback about how the game can be improved and new features fans would like implemented then the game should be availabled around Q3/Q4 2003

cant wait to play this on my what will be 1337 pc when it comes out :)

btw, the game is gonna be kind of a morrowind type game set in modern times with you going exploring the ZONE looking for artifacts and stuff to sell to traders and scientists there are also vehicles in the game you can drive one of which is seen in one of the movies im also pretty sure you can fly the russian hind helicopter once you have enough money or atleast it looks that way from some screenshots i have saw.

Can't understand how people can live with less than 2.5GHZ these days  

I do...it's called lack of money! Hehe

Rick

Exactly, same here, not everyone makes good money like some of you guys. And some people (like me) are just to lazy to work...