Why?please Insert Xp In A!

But should i put every boot disk in a different folder??

No no...

You've done it right.

The only thing wrong here, is that the IDENT files (those that begin with WIN51....) seem missing from one of the two paths. You have to have the idents in the root of the CD, as well as the sub-folder to which you edited the path in SetupSourcefiles (which is found in txtsetup.sif).

Do post back with how it goes. :thumbup

• 1 year later...

Sorry for reviving this thread :P

I have searched through the FAQ's, forum, and Guides for three days now and can't seem to find an answer.

I am having the same problem as original poster. I am told to insert XP SP2 CD (which I have) right after I am asked for partition info...and of course it will not recognize it or any other (i.e. the unattended CD) as valid.

My root contains the following for a XP Home Edition with SP2 slipstreamed and Add-Ons added using nlite (I've tried both versions):

\I386
AUTORUN.INF
boot.bin
README.HTM
SETUP.EXE
setupxp.htm
WIN51
WIN51IC
WIN51IC.SP2

I have NOT tinkered with TXTSETUP.sif in any way....

So, I am trying to figure out what else could cause the problem since it seems that I have the files needed??

• 2 years later...
Sorry for reviving this thread :P

I have searched through the FAQ's, forum, and Guides for three days now and can't seem to find an answer.

I am having the same problem as original poster. I am told to insert XP SP2 CD (which I have) right after I am asked for partition info...and of course it will not recognize it or any other (i.e. the unattended CD) as valid.

My root contains the following for a XP Home Edition with SP2 slipstreamed and Add-Ons added using nlite (I've tried both versions):

\I386
AUTORUN.INF
boot.bin
README.HTM
SETUP.EXE
setupxp.htm
WIN51
WIN51IC
WIN51IC.SP2

I have NOT tinkered with TXTSETUP.sif in any way....

So, I am trying to figure out what else could cause the problem since it seems that I have the files needed??

Hi,

Great forums.

But I'm having huge problems trying to produce a bootable image slipstreamed with SATA drivers... it all works up until the same point above.

'

Also using Powerpacker to include the drivers for my HP DC7900 PC but I cannot find good guides on using either Nlite or powerpacker that explain exactly what to do in a step by step manner. Can someone please post me a URL that works.

I am new to all of this and a lot of it is waaayy over my head but I'm learning.

thanks,