Modem Speaker

raza

I want to know how i can turnoff the sound of modem dialling.And also before when it used to dial number it used its own speaker but now it is using my pc speakers does anyone know how to alter between these speakers.

if you don't want to hear a noise from your modem, crack *speaker* on your modem. Look something like this spk or similiear on your modem board

i did mine and never hear anything from modem BUT it works like a pro. Have no problem

thanx but how can i interchange between the modems speaker and my pc speaker .hope u all understand it

Sorry raza, I don't know the answer to this, but I will try re-wording it so that maybe others will understand what you are asking. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

@All

I believe what raza means to say is:

When I first installed my modem, all of the sounds relating to it dialing out came from its own speaker. Now the sound is coming from my PC speakers instead. Where is the setting that controls which speakers the modem uses for sound output?

@raza

Please stop spamming your thread. People will still read it even if it is not on the first page. Lately I have seen a lot of threads coming back after being "dead" for over a year. Please be patient if it takes a few days to get a reply. If you really feel that your thread is being passed over, you can try posting a link to it in another thread that is somewhat related asking people to take a look, or you can also send a member a PM asking them specifically to look if there is someone whose opinion you would like. Both options have worked for me in the past.

Hope this helps.