Few Apps I Can't Get To Go Silent

bauzer71487

@bauzer71487

plz edit your posts and attach the codes as txt , cuz that makes it hell for us 2 scroll threw :)

also, about the activeation thing, its been covered countless times, theres a couple ways 2 solve it depending on your OS Pro or Home :)

Currently, there is a way to install it silently, but not activate it silently. My opinon is if you cant do everything in the app silently, theres no point in doing it silently at all. Goodluck.

the Acrobat Pro install IS silent you just have to activate it the first time you run it.

Actually, there is a version that doesn't need any activation. :)

Do you have a copy of the corporate version??

Alright.. The problem is this.

I get it to run the setup just fine. Thru windows. Then after it reboots it brings up the annoying as hell screen that wants me to setup my computer.. With the firewall and connect to internet and register and username sorta thing. I went back and checked for errors 3 or 4 times. And tried redoing it and it still wont. So now i come to you. The codes are all below. It doesn't even copy the files from the disk to the C:/install file like its supposed to.

I don't have anywhere to host the files :-( If anyone knows a site that i can upload txt files and sif and cmd files.. or just zip files then please let me know :-)

Below is a screenshot of my folder layout...

http://img219.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img219ℑ=msfn2uu.png

• 4 months later...

www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=2709

Installshield Tuner for Acrobat 7 - It can recreate the setup to run completely silent, or just give you an msi :)

Why Adobe needed a special "Installshield Tuner" is beyond me...