Problems With Guirunonce And Runonceex

Hi, I've been making some changes to my unattended install DVD and ran into a problem.

My system shutdown (which used to occurr after all my applications were installed via RunOnceEx) has began counting down as soon as my first login to the desktop occurrs. I have not changed my winnt.sif file at all.

Is there some way to ensure that the RunOnceEx.inf has finished processing before shutting down (or perhaps shutting down from RunOnceEx itself instead)?

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks,

Windopain31415

I am sure the GuiRunOnce entry is causing the shutdown, based on the message and the time delay; this message and time delay is not shown after any other shutdown.

The GuiRunOnce shutdown IS started at the same time RunOnceEx is started though. The RunOnceEx appears to be working normally (it installs about 20 applications total but only a few before the shutdown completes).

The RunOnceEx picks up near where it left off when the reboot occurrs, but I am not sure if the program it was installing when the system actually goes down does not finish installing.

I have considered two options:

1) increase the shutdown delay to 90 minutes or so, so that the shutdown does not occurr until after RunOnceEx completes or

2) remove the shutdown and always do it manually.

Either way, I would much rather know why this is happening and how to work around it, since it is not supposed to be happening this way!