Script Needed

I need somehow, for someone to make me a template for my portal @ lobby-2.com - I have the portal, I want a link to be like the MSFN Guides for example:

You click guides and the msfn is surrounding it

the guides section is just a web page that looks like msfn site, its not integrated into the forums, it uses SSI for the menu box, not complicated. i can send you the files if you wish.

New boards guides section is integrated, and i cant send that i didnt build it, its part of the new software.

Fther: Can u work something out, and get www.lobby-2.com 's style with a guides section?

BTW: Everyone checkout the new lobby-2.com (OC-152 Dual somethin connection)

open the shtml file in notepad, and where the line is for the msfn logo.. just put the path to your own logo in there.

or like drew said open in dreamweaver and alter the path in there.

take you 10 seconds.. aint hard.

both of those files will have to be on your server in the same folder, shtml and the navigation menu, unless you alter the path in the shtml file at the SSI line.

go to google and do a search for html and coding, or php. Please we have enough work right now building our own site and coding things. This topic is now closed. You can find any info about IBF on there site, scripts can be found on the site I posted, and html code can be found on google.