ai roboform

jetaudio 6

winamp 5

codecs

typing master

windvd recorder silver

magic dvd ripper

i had already searched the forums

there might be possible that u can find one or two softwares but not all or more than that

if u are sure then do the search for me and tell me where i can find these switches

i think u should had searched before replying to me.

if i am unable to find after search then only i had posted these softwares.

ok

so chill out and help me

no offense intended, but paid help-desks exist too.

No one can demand a solution as a right. Most people here reach out to others for the love of helping. So try to keep people glad to aid you.....

Also just FYI, each and every one of the above apps is incredibly easy to unattend. What's more, atleast half of what's listed there has been discussed to micro-levels, and whipped to death 20 times! And not all app installers will go by switches alone, there's many different methods usable. Why not try searching and reading around on the board about how others do things?

Oh, and don't worry, no one's gonna ask you if you are really authorised to use all of those above apps. :P

Oh well, hoping the minutes it took to make this post atleast, is of any use....

you have STILL failed to prove you have searched for what you're looking for....

However, bare in mind that some of those won't have switches. You'll also have to cross check with the different TYPES of installers listed on the site.

so chill out and help me
Going over your history of posts here, you have no special rights that allows you to *DEMAND* an answer. If your post can make other people happy to read and reply to, only then you can hope for responses. With your kind of posts, you make people think that they have wasted their time by replying to you. There's thousands of people active on the forums and they use search to the fullest extent, why can't *YOU* ? Lot of people who don't even post, quietly use the search and succeed with what they are trying.

If its a waste of time for you to search, then what's the incentive you're giving to others to help you? There's any number of people here whose every minute is valuable, but still they take out some time for others. Okay, lets get blunt here - its taking too long for you to get your unattended install to work properly? Then forget it - you just don't qualify for minimum skill level required. The procedures here are for those who see value in it (and so IT departments that spend thousands of hours on this kind of a work, are attracted) - for these people putting in a few hours (or even weeks) is peanuts compared to the resulting benefits and time savings.

Before you post anything, just a give a thought to the possibility that every **** friggin thing you could ever hope to think of and ask for, has already been discussed ten times and beaten to death with.

Each of your pathetic 30 posts in this forum has been answered with a pointer to search - don't you ever get the message that people might just as well ignore you but still they make an attempt to put you on the right path? Okay, so you are very great and people should bow-down to you and submit an answer to you? Grow up dude, most who are around here are placed in a better situation than you and will just note you down as an id*** to be avoided in future. Its just too time-consuming to teach one from scratch about what something is - why not read up on it, use its help, google for it, search for all the info you can, then if you still have queries, post it?

If you don't understand something, or something looks new, how about spending 5 minutes experimenting with it. If that's not possible or not acceptable, then forget - you're a hopeless case.

And what the hell do you mean with your user title? A real mod doesn't go around blowing his own horn and saying, look at me I'm a moderator. Anyways, your user group clearly reveals the reality. Just look behind your back - you might get warned or banned for spoofing such stuff.

Or, if you have been especially helpful to the forum, atleast then people will *HAPPILY* do everything they can to help you. But otherwise stay polite.

first of all i am sorry if am wrong

my intentions are not to hurt anybody

rather i am in need of help

and regarding search, i do search on the forums

i post only if i am not satisfied with the search results

again i am sorry if anybody gets hurt with my posts

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ok

i have removed member title saying super moderator

that was just for fun

my intentions were not to hurt anybody

i was just wondering how other members such as pratmpl and other got into supermoderator group

thats why i added super moderator in my member title

i thought they have also got their title in same way.

never mind i have changed my member title to unattended xp freak instead of super moderator

all moderators take a look and tell me is it ok