sick of paying tax on your smokes?

FthrJACK

why not grow your own? its only about $15 usd for 800 seed mixed pack! and they mail all over the world :)

"Just one successful plant will produce approximately 100g of tobacco,

enough for at least 100 cigarettes depending on how you make your cigarettes."

It is a good idea. When I was a highschool student I worked for a landscaper that utilized professional greenhouses. We visited a tobacco farm in Georgia and it was an interesting experience. We tried it in a greenhouse and later he started his own field in Alabama. Man that stuff is sticky and smelly, but worth the effort.

drew, its near impossible to smoke your self into nicotine overdose.

you can smoke uncured robacco, curing just gets rid of the bitter tastes... its the same with weed, notice how homegrown always tastes funny?? -- cos its not cured!

they cut it off and dry it and try smoke it right away. where as the weed thats imported or "proffesionally" grown is cured and also spend hella lot of time in storage.

I find that fresh skunk, chopped down a week before is nicer than the stuff from the dealer.

Also, Customs in the UK are allowing UK citizens to bring back as much tobacco/cigarettes as long as its for your own personal use. I'll probably take a coach trip to belgium and bring back loads of Drum tobacco :)

well.. not as much as you like but a lot of it anyway.

Drum and Samson are best tobacco there is :)

"a week before" thats effectifley allowing it to cure, its sweating out the bitterness.. thats what curing it does :rolleyes: i expect skunk will "sweat" a lot while its left for the week.