best portable media player?

matrix0978

Hey, what do you guys think is the best portable media player. alot of you are going to say the ipod but that is way to much money to send...right now i have a MuVo CreatiVe 512mb not much... i was just seeing what people got.

lol i know sven is going to have a paragraph on iPods haha jk... ;)

I bought the iRiver Jukebox...iHP-120. Even though it put a dent in my bank account...It was totally worth it. I listen to a lot of music and the radio. So I went and bought this one. It comes with a wired LCD remote, tuner, and no software required to load mp3. Unlike the Ipod. I woulda got the iPOD...but the complete lack of a radio tuner, and completly over-priced accessories...60bux for a cheap plastic case???? Gimme a break...haha went off the back end there for a min...I must apologize to the Ipod people. Anywho...If I had to recommend something...get like the 1gig rio players...or even better bet the ipod shuffle.

well i've creative muvo 128mb and creative jukebox zen xtra 30gb.

i love both of them :D

lately i've been thinking maybe i should get a visor/palm/etc that also plays mp3 & has camera & wifi, after that i'll totally be awesome! only problem is i won't be able to go up to 30gb in diskspace but still its nice to be travelling with a smaller laptop :P in your palm

otherwise there are many alternatives depending on the disk space u desire and which company u trust.