i need a software for distributing items

whatf

hi all,

I have photos for all our items (jpg format). Each jpg file is named according to its code. We have a database in excel format for the available quantities in the warehouse (generated by our inventory software).

Do you know a software that I can use to distribute the items in the warehouse to 4 different stores by importing the jpg pictures in the computer and the quantities of the warehouse in the excel file?

i'm looking for a simple and cheap software.

thank you for your help :hello:

i personally don't know, but you won't get much sympathy with the cheap + warehouse + 4-stores all in the same equation:

rightly or wrongly, folks'll likely figure your boss will not be much better off having saved a couple of dollars-- may be worse off dollar-wise in fact: should pay a consultant to recommend something, everyday you guys go w/o that needed software is costing extra in man-hours anyway....AAANNNNDDDD:

will (s)he grant you enough brownie points & will whoever takes time to pen a reply get a commission? :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to insult you: i sincerely hope you find what you need & promptly as well.

Im not entily sure a program like this is avaible on the market. However im sure you could pay a entry level programmer that has experince in VB, C++ and or .Net to make a very simple app to take care of this issue of yours.

Maybe ever a memebr around here might be able to help you out.

;)

|Drew|