2/3 game CD's => 1 game DVD

dazkrlauwste

Hello Y'all,

I'm tryin to make from 3 cd's of a game (e.g. Warhammer 40K) one dvd iso. So i put all of the files from the three cd's into one folder. If i run the installer directly from the folder it installs just fine without asking for the second/third cd. But if i make an iso of that folder and i install it again then it asks me for the second cd when all of the second/third cd files are in that iso. Whatsup with that?

Data2.cab was on the second cd and Data3.cab on the third. I've put them all in the folder of the first cd.

post-6-1106780671_thumb.jpg

But i'm not asking for help witch cracked stuff, i just wanna know how to combine multiple game cd's into one fully functional gameiso, saves me space and cd's if i can just fix it al in one dvd image for example.

I have found orca but it looks pretty complicated.

I've tried the same thing on a couple occasions with hit and miss results. If I couldn't get a game to work in this way, I would make an image of each CD and burn that to a DVD. This way I still saved myself a couple CDs and I can always use something like Daemon tools to load the images when installing.

subcodec