Shortcuts creation

coucou

How can i create shortcuts of all that's in My Computer? i'd like to have shortcuts of the drives on the desktop.
Here is a compiled batch file I've just made specially for you. There are no 3rd party utilities used.

Note

This file will not work pre-XP

DrvShCut.zip

It used techniques I have already posted about, at one time or another on these forums.

Running the file without a cmd window was my first priority, and then the coding used wouldn't 'tutorially' help other readers, I therefore decided to compile it. Also when I ran the file it was just too cool to share…

<Edit>

The beauty of this file is that you don't need to know your drives before you create the UACD, (If the drive doesn't exist, the shortcut isn't created). The file will also work by a simple double click in an existing installation and should also pick up existing network and removable drives too.

</Edit>

Edited by Yzöwl

This is definately not the best way, but what I do is just create the shortcuts that I want/need and add then to my UA CD. During the installation of windows in my cleanup.cmd file I just copy over the shortcuts to the places I want them like I would a single file like notepad.exe or something. I use the xcopy command.

]Bonkers[