Nero Reloaded 6.6.0.6 is available

Cee-Kay

Nero Reloaded 6.6.0.6 is available

Everyone's favourite burning suite has been updated!

>>Download Here

* Fixed a DVD 'On the Fly' copy problem

* Booktype settings explanation is added in the GUI

* Fixed a problem with copying a DVD video over image

* Re-encoding of MPEG-1 files to (S)-VCD is improved

* Fixed failure to fully erase DVD-RAM

* Burning some ASF files caused "Unknown error in the Video MPEG encoder"

* Switching to NeroExpress did not close the preview

* The save track operation (save as image) did not warn if there was not enough hard disc drive space and no image file was created

* Changing the volume creation date caused an error

* If an audio CD is created and the source file names are long, the print function can now print all pages

EDIT: Change log added!

Cee-Kay

Today, I burned an oversized CD with NERO. It was a Maxell 700Mo and I was using the short leadout option in nero. I was able to sucessfully burn 750Mo BUT if I check this kind of Media with Nero CD-DVD Speed it is telling me that 716Mo is the limit :blink:

Is there another tool or utility to test the overburning possibility of blank CD-R ?

Now the strange thing is, I'm sure I downloaded the version before it (6.6.0.5) the day they say they released this version! :wacko:

I remember because I decided to look for updates to Nero because that was the day I received my new DVD burner.

Haha.... yeah!

Ahead.de has gone crazy with updates or what! :crazy: (or more likely there was some REALLY urgent bug to be fixed, in which case I'm thankful)

What's most bothersome, is that nero is not a single-file download. It has its own language-file (for help), and 4 additional packages which have their own help files as well. The scene is ripe for someone who will make a COMBINED package of all nero packages everytime a new release is out.