Everything gone wrong!

matrix0978

OK well many things wrong right now.....

1. Ok well Something went wrong with a .dll file so i couldnt get to the desktop. I had to restart everything. I tried everything to try and fix it but they all wouldnt work.

2. I then had to reinstall ALLLL of Windows XP. Once i got done with this i got to my desktop and everything was back to normal. Kinda. All the settings were default and there was nothing on the desktop just the recycling Bin. But i still had all my files in C:\.

3.I then start putting things back on the desktop. Took a few tweaks out of regtweaks.reg and then ran it. Got all that done. But then when i tried to put FireFox and AIM on the desktop But you can rename it to a normal 'AOL Instant Messenger' or 'FireFox'. They always have the extention '.exe'.

4. I tried to run them and a message popped up saying, ' This application has failed to start because MSVCR71.DLL was not found. Re-install this application may fix the problem.'

5. And so i was going to delete then and the install them again. But then when i tried to do so a message pop up saying. ' 0 : Uninstall log folder not found. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[Product CurrentVersion]\Uninstall/Uninstall Log folder'

6.Oh and everytime i scroll down on something whether it be a website or a file in notepad or something. It doesnt scroll down smoothly. It scross down page by page. ?

7. And when i got to Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs. Nothing shows up. Its just blank!?

How if devils name do i fix this!?

Aight ill try it!

But also isnt there anyother way in control panel?

1 more problem....

i tried to uninstall firefox and message pops up saying. ' 0 : Uninstall log folder not found. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[Product CurrentVersion]\Uninstall/Uninstall Log folder'

Edited by matrix0978

• 2 weeks later...