unfindable error in xplode.xml

Brando569

hey people xplode is acting strange for me, one minute it will work and then i change one little thing (and make sure that it is correctly closed and everything) and it wont work at all! it seems like whenever i mess with the formatting (deleting all the white spaces, taking care not to delete any parts of the tags) or just copy text then paste it, xplode wont work at all and all the log file says is :

Parsing XML: E:\XPlode v1.1.2\xplode.xml {

Error opening XML file: E:\XPlode v1.1.2\xplode.xml

Invalid XML syntax.

Check UNICODE encoding?

i have some knowlegde of XML and HTML and i can pick stuff up wrather quickly, ive look over and over the code and cant find one thing wrong with it! Attached is the Logfile and xplode.xml

PS

is there anything to make debugging the source easier?

XPlode.zip

ok thanks and i was just testing something out, i think somehow dreamweaver mx 2004 is screwing up the files. the original file size of examples.xml is 9kb but when i open it up cut all the text, save it, paste the text, and then save it the same exact coding now becomes 5kb and doesnt want to work. should i use another program?

*edit*

i found the problem, dreamweaver wont save it as a pure unicode file it uses utf-8 does anyone know how to make unicode the default?