CloneDVD2 Reboot problems

Kemal

I was wondering if anyone has any experience installing Clone DVD2 unattended?

I have tried searching and couldn't find anything in the forums.

I ran the universal switch finder on the setup and discovered the details in the attached image.

By using:

start /wait SetupCloneDVD2Slysoft.exe /S

I can install silently, no dialogues etc, until it finished at which time it tells me that my computer needs a reboot, and I am offered a Yes/No prompt.

Can anyone suggest any way of circumventing this prompt, besides AutoIT.

I have tried adding reboot=suppress, /noreboot, /norestart. I am assuming there simply is no tag for it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

post-80-1105244758_thumb.jpg

I have attempted to repack it with Installrite, it seems to be working correctly. I don't use it that often so it may be a while before I notice any bugs. :D

I'm pretty new to this, and I haven't put my mind to learning how AutoIT works yet. But its next on my agenda.

:thumbup

I made an AutoIT script for CloneDVD

Important: You have to rename the installation program to: SetupCloneDVD2.exe (same name as when you download it), you also need to put your script in the same map as your SetupCloneDVD2.exe

Script:

RUn("SetupCloneDVD2.exe /S")
WinWaitActive("CloneDVD2 Setup")
Send("{TAB}{ENTER}")

Now use in your batch

start /wait {your installation patch}\clonedvd.exe

No further switch required

@Astalavista:

I don't know if my script is different from that of nologic, I could find his one. He removed all his AutoIT scripts because some members here don't really act normal when they receive a helping hand :angry: , so sad! I learend all my autoIT script knowledge from his scripts.

Thanks for the knowlegde Nologic :thumbup:thumbup

clonedvd.exe

Thanks erik_demon and Astalavista. I haven't tried AutoIT at all yet. As you probably noticed I am very new to this. But I will give it a go and see how I go. The scripting looks pretty easy.

Its a shame if Nologic got upset by those people, but I can understand, you see it again and again, on all typed of forums. Some people are just ungrateful, greedy and rude.

Edit: Yay Just downloaded AutoIT and had a bit of a play with it, used your script erik_demon, works perfectly. This is a lot easier than using installrite.

Thank you.

:thumbup

My script for this is reposted....regestry is done....hehe in the regestry. ;) Only reg's tho with in windows...it fails if done prior to login.

I'm back for the time being...tho as to what extent not sure.

Any ways good to see others doing some scripting, keep up the good work. :)

totoymola -

LMAO

My script for this is reposted....regestry is done....hehe in the regestry. ;) Only reg's tho with in windows...it fails if done prior to login.

I'm back for the time being...tho as to what extent not sure.

Any ways good to see others doing some scripting, keep up the good work. :)

totoymola -

LMAO

Noooo, dont go - you already left me from PsB :} I need your scripts regardless of use :P