Customizing Winrar

MCT

A screeny of my XPized WinRAR--->HERE

i want THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait ....... Could it be released seperately?

I want that too Pleeeeeeeeze! :w00t:

Or better yet - if you could explain how you modified it, as I believe your using the Esp version. I could help you write instructions if I knew how to do this. Then everyone could just create thier own.

I still seem to have a hard time setting the colors to 24bit and the clear alpha color. :realmad:

-b0n3z

instructions are already layed out, just read the thread :P

MCT - I still seem to be missing something then. I can change the pixel size - that's with the help of reading this thread.

What I can't seem to figure out is how to change the ammount of colors for each button. Maybe you can explain or point me to an exact message that explains this. I would like to be able to change the color from default 8bit to 24 or 32bit like the WinRar GUI patch by Foood. It's also quite difficult to set the alpha layer or "clear" color.

BTW - you can view these properties using PE Resource Explorer.

-b0n3z

check the page before http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=255764 :P

you just need to edit the bmps and replace them, what are you missing? ;)

If I replace the bitmaps with Foood's then sure thier fine. But If I wanted to create my own - that's where it gets difficult. The background always shows up and doesn't look clear like Foood's are (using photoshop). Ahh well no matter - Guess I'll stick to using Foood's.

thanks for the help though,

-b0n3z

because foood's bitmaps are 32bit alpha blended.

just search for a tutorial on how to do this or create 256 color bitmaps with a transparent background (i've answered this, search for posts talking about how to make transparent an oemlogo.bmp) :)

• 3 weeks later...

The XPize 3.0 installer is being developed, it is taking so long cuz february is time for exams in university :puke: My WinRAR interface will be released as an extra with XPize 3.0. Thanks for your interest

XPero