ARGH!

RyanVM

OK guys, my FTP server is back up! My website is down, but you can at least browse the directory for the files you need for the time being.

Site's back up. Show's over folks.

Please don't quote that address as I will be editing this post once my website goes back online.

QUOTE (twizt3d @ Dec 29 2004, 01:51 AM)
arite problem solved.....

http://ryanvm.twizt3d.com

and check his ftp server for the other files...

<snip>

What part of

Please don't quote that address as I will be editing this post once my website goes back online.
don't you understand?

Jesus Christ dude, relax, I thought youd b happy i did that, Im not leaving it up after newyears, thatd b pointless, I just thought people might want directions with the files....

If you want it gone just say so, dont b***h about it, I credited you, Im not about to steal your work.

once my website goes back online.
how bout the last part there ryan.... I said Im killing my mirror after newyears...

Jesus Christ dude, relax, I thought youd b happy i did that, Im not leaving it up after newyears, thatd b pointless, I just thought people might want directions with the files....

If you want it gone just say so, dont b***h about it, I credited you, Im not about to steal your work.

Well, given that the post was directly above yours, I don't think the address needed to be repeated. And the problem is that I get people posting links to my mirrors directly and then when things change, who do you think they start complaining to? Bottom line is that I asked people to not quote that and you did anyway.

I'm not concerned about you taking credit for my work, and this has nothing to do with you mirroring files. It's simply about you posting a link to my FTP after I asked people to not do so.

One question, what's the difference in these 2 files:

acroread7.exe

acroread7s.exe

The 's' version is one which runs the MSI with the /qn switch, so installation is completely silent. It's a custom one I make for Astalavista.