Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
PhilyFn

Help for a 1st timer slipstreaming SATA

Sneaky, thanks, if I don't catch you before you do my MSN name is same as screen name here at hotmail. I doubt I will have time next few days to jump into as tonight the Eagles are on and have family coming into town tomrrow for the holidays but I certainly appreciate your efforts.

The forums are back online :thumbup:thumbup AT LAST...

I got help from Wekke, one of the main developers of the IntegraMOD package. All thanks go to him!!! :)

This means everything is available for download again! :)

Cool thanks Sneaky. already dl'd and now just have to make time to get my new rig up and running, wife wants the kitchen table back :)

Cool thanks Sneaky. already dl'd and now just have to make time to get my new rig up and running, wife wants the kitchen table back :)

That's style! ;):thumbup

I wouldn't dare to try that here :P

I could kiss you right now ;)

I just wanted to add, that was so unbelieveably easy it was ridiculous. I had more issues, only 1, with creating the disk, wrong settings, than actually getting the drivers incorporated. I am finally up and running fully on my new rig and am loving it!

Just wanted to add again how easy that was and how much I appreciate all the help given. Thanks guys and may you have have a Happy and Prospersous New Year!